Jillian is a versatile, energetic, and creative actor, who uses her skills as a director to enhance her acting ability. She also utilizes her background in fitness, boxing and martial arts to do fight scenes, which she performs and choreographs. Jillian is based in Philadelphia, PA and is willing to travel for work.
(The Hands of a Fighter - Jillian Bullock)
Jillian Bullock is a former competitive martial artist and boxer. She holds two black belts, one in Tae Kwon Do and the other in Wing Chun. Jillian always includes martial arts, boxing or fight scenes in her scripts because that’s what she knows well. She utilizes her skills, training and experience as a fight choreographer.
Director Jillian Bullock (in orange shirt) choreographing fight scene with actors
• Former competitive martial artist and boxer
• Wrestler -Trained at the Wild Samoan Wrestling School in Allentown, PA
• Boxing - Trained at Police Athletic League (PAL) in Upper Darby, PA and The Sporting Club in Philadelphia.
• Currently trains in MMA (Muay Thai and Jiu-jitsu) and boxing in Philadelphia, PA
• Kettlebell Instructor
• Self-defense Instructor
• BA degree in Communications – La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA
• Advanced screenwriting on-line courses – Screenwriting U, Mini Movie Method with Chris Soth
• Screenwriting – Masterclass: Aaron Sorkin
• Dramatic Writing – Masterclass: David Mamet
• TV Writing – Masterclass: Shonda Rhimes
• Directing – Masterclass: Ron Howard
• Filmmaking – Masterclass: Martin Scorsese
• Acting – Masterclass: Samuel L. Jackson
• Work History: Film, Television, Video, Internet Projects
• Job Categories: Actor, Screenwriter, Producer, Director, Fight Choreographer, Fitness Trainer
• Willing to work Globally?: yes
• Willing to work on deferment?: no
• Authorized to work in United States?: yes
• Valid passport?: yes
To book Jillian for TV, commercials, movies, or speaking engagement contact
Monique Arrington, Business Manager at email@example.com.